Monday, September 16, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (4)


Once again I find myself with a day that I'm not ready to post a review, so I'll be joining in to this meme that is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.  For this we are supposed to spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading, or just finished reading.  So here is my plan for the week:


I'm finishing up The Dream Thieves before Maggie Stiefvater is in town again tomorrow night.  So excited to see her again, and supposedly we are supposed to get to help spray paint her car!  Also, this is the 4th (5th if you count one e-galley I read that I can't post till the end of the month) book in my 2nd Annual September is for Sequels Challenge.  If you go back and look at last Monday's post, you'll see I didn't get all that I wanted read.  But, here are my hopes for getting read this week:


This one I'd hoped to get done last week, it is an e-galley from Netgalley, and also on my September is for Sequels list.


This is one I won in a giveaway last year, and it has been sitting on my TBR shelf ever since!  It is #2 in the Croak series, and so it also goes on my sequels list.


And finally, an e-book I also won from a giveaway, earlier this year I think, another sequel that I'm hoping to at least get started if not finished by next Monday!  

So, how about you?  What are you reading right now?  And what do you plan to read later this week?