I haven't seen anyone say they are going to host one this year, but I enjoyed doing this last year, so I decided to go ahead and do it on my own. I may add a few topics, just because I have so many lists I want to share. And as with last year's post, I had a lot of trouble narrowing down to just 10 books. And when I say these are the "best" books of 2018, I mean they are the ones I liked the best. So I've done what I did last year, and am spreading them over a couple lists. I am going to have four lists once again, although two of the lists only contain 4 titles total. They will not be in any particular order within the lists though, don't have time to do all that!
Top 10 YA Books of 2018:
Wow, there's a lot of blue toned covers there!
Top 10 Romance Books of 2018:
The next two would make up a top 10, except I want to sort them out even more. So here you go:
Top 4 New Series:
Top 4 Series Enders:
Have you read any of these yet? If so, what did you think? I'd love to hear what your top reads of the year were as well! Make sure to enter the giveaway below. It's international if you can receive books from The Book Depository.
You can pick 1 of these 10 books from my lists above:
1. That's Not What Happened by Kody Keplinger
2. Americanized by Sara Saidi
3. Now a Major Motion Picture by Cori McCarthy
4. Fight or Flight by Samantha Young
5. Savor You by Kristen Proby
6. The Prince by Jennifer L. Armentrout
7. The Darkest Star by Jennifer L. Armentrout
8. The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton
9. Bright We Burn by Kiersten White
10. Chaser by Kylie Scott
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Be sure to stop by again every day this week for more fun top 10 lists as well as more giveaways!