Thursday, August 9, 2018

Review: Rock F*ck Club - A Postseason One Novella (Rock F*ck Club #2) by Michelle Mankin

Book info:
TitleRock F*ck Club A Postseason One Novella
Author:  Michelle Mankin
SeriesRock F*ck Club #2
Genre:  Adult rock star romance
Release Date:  August 4th, 2018
Source: E-galley from author which did not influence my opinion
My rating: 4 stars

Synopsis
10 cities. 10 famous rock stars f*cked. 
 
Raven Winters has chosen the one rock star she wants to keep. She has completed filming for the Rock F*ck Club. Her season of the reality show is about to debut on the World Media Organization channel. Her once very private sex life is about to become public. 

 
Can her life ever return to normal? 
Does she want it to? 

 
And what about the next season of RFC? 

 
Who will be the next star? 

 
Who will be f*cking whom? 


My Review:
I really enjoyed the first book, and you can read my review of it HERE, if you don't want to be spoiled for the story.   This one doesn't get quite as wild and dirty as the first one, but that is because it is kind of an in-between story.  It's kind of the wrap-up for the whole RFC as proposed and carried out in book 1.  What I really liked about it was that we got to see a lot of the love between Winter and Lucky.  The settled relationship. But that doesn't mean there isn't any conflict.  No sirree.  Willow and Lucky have to deal with how the producers of the show don't like how she kind of slid under the whole sex with different guys once she decided she was going to be with Lucky because she loved him.  So she has to agree to re-film a few scenes.  And then of course there is Lucky's sister and his bandmate Rocky's interactions.  You can't help but root for them so much!  And now I'm just ready to read the next book, so that I can find out how season 2 will go for Raven's best friend Marsha.  

Definitely a great addition to the series, a good catch up to get ready for the next one.  I'll be reading it soon!

And because I have to, here are pictures of me with the author at Book Bonanza last month.




That's Lucky behind us!!!