Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: The Spring Girls: A Modern Retelling of Little Women by Anna Todd

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where we spotlight upcoming releases that we're eagerly awaiting.  So, I usually don't do this.  But I am so excited about this book that as soon as I could fit it in, I had to share it.  There is no synopsis anywhere yet, at least not on Goodreads.  But, the title kind of tells it all.  It is a modern retelling of Little Women. And it is by one of my favorite authors, one I'm currently pretty much obsessed with, Anna Todd.  So here is the cover.






That's all I've got for you.  Have you read Anna Todd?  Have you read anyone on Wattpad at all?  If not, you should totally check it out!  What book or books are you eagerly awaiting this week?