Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This is only my first or second time participating in this meme. I had a review planned for today, but then I remembered I had to save that review for part of a blog tour later this month. So I thought it would be fun to share something from one of my current reads.
- "I can't help but smile, because that was actually the coolest thing any boy has ever said to me, and this guy, he's not so good at being a boy or being cool. I realize then that all along, as intense as this feeling has been for him, it was always infatuation and lust, but now it actually is love."
~ p. 195, Raging Sea (Undertow Trilogy #3) by Michael Buckley
* Note this quote is taken from an ARC, so the exact wording and page number may change by the final copy.