Last two weeks on the blog:
- Reviews: Hear by Robin Epstein, The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige (audiobook), Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling (audiobook), Worlds of Ink and Shadow by Lena Coakley, and Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
- Top 10 of 2015: Best books read in 2015, Best covers of 2015, Favorite bad boys I read in 2015, Best book boyfriends of 2015, Books I'm looking forward to in 2016
- Waiting on Wednesday: Black River Falls by Jeff Hirsch; My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
- Promo Post: Jungle Eyes by Lindsay Marie Miller
- Challenge Sign-ups: TBR Pile Reading Challenge, Netgalley Reading Challenge and 2016 Resolutions Challenge
- My annual Christmas GIF post
Next week on the blog:
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Promos: Ascendancy (The Van Winkle Project #2) by Karri Thompson; Blood, Milk, and Chocolate Part 2 by Cameron Jace
- Possible Reviews: Alienated by Melissa Landers (audiobook), Raging Sea by Michael Buckley, and Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Possible Cover Characteristic: Jewels
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected. For the most part I did a good job at not adding too many books to my pile. First I got an awesome box of books from my #TBTBSanta as you can see from this picture:
I got a couple of cool books, one I'd read and just needed to own my own copy of, Frostfire by Amanda Hocking, and the other a sequel to a book I've been reading to read for awhile, Empire of Night by Kelley Armstrong. Also lots of candy, some treats for my two dogs, and cool bookmarks! Unfortunately my Secret Santa didn't leave me any email or Twitter handle or Blog info, and I have no way to get in touch to thank her. :-(
I also had an awesome succesful trade for Fairest, with some extra stuff thrown in:
So even though so far I've only read Cinder, I now own all the other books in the Lunar Chronicles so that I can read straight through the rest!
Finally got around to buying Untamed, can't wait to fit it into my reading schedule! And the otheer book, I love the Shopaholic series, and don't have this one. When I saw it on the bargain tables at the bookstore where I work for $5.98, I had to buy it with my 30% employee discount.
I think I got some egalleys, but I didn't write them down anywhere, so I can't share. :-( I'm also trying very hard not to keep downloading tons of free ebooks, so for the last two weeks I didn't open any of those emails.
So that is how my last two weeks went, as well as what I added to my shelves. How about you? Did you add a lot of new books to your shelves this week?