The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme. Another busy week. Even though my plan is to post less, so far it's not happening. Of course part of that is because I signed up for tours and stuff last November when my plan was to post every day of the week. I'm working on not doing that anymore. Anyway, here is what you might have missed:
Last week on the blog:
- Promo posts with giveaways: The Key of Alanar by Rory B. Mackay, Immurement by Norma Hinkens
- Reviews: The Heir and the Spare by Emily Albright (Book tour and giveway), Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Cover Characteristic: Mirrors
- Waiting on Wednesday: The Marked Girl by Lindsey Kingele
Coming up this week:
- Rainbow Blitz for Shade Me by Jennifer Brown - my favorite color orange
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Blog Tour and Author Interview: Lightning Kissed by Lila Felix
- Blog Tour and Review: Shallow Graves by Kali Wallace
- Cover Reveal: Elementals #2: The Blood of the Hydra by Michelle Madow
- Cover Characteristic: Moons
- Review: Will to Survive (The Rule of Three #3) by Eric Walters
- Possible Reviews: The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey (Audiobook), The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected. Well, it's obvious I'm not on a book buying ban, although I only bought a few of these. And I also have still been good about not opening the free ebook emails. :-)
My purchased books are all ones that were on the new shelf in the humor section at the bookstore where I work. I have the Arrested Development Mad Libs, but when I saw these two, The Big Bang Theory and New Girl, I had to have them as well. The third book is called Tinder Nightmares. I've only dabbled on the Tinder site, but when I opened up this book, it got me laughing almost as hard as the Damn You Autocorrect books do.
Bookmail from author:
I had recently won a copy of another book by Michael Phillip Cash, which is still sitting on my TBR pile, I need to get to it! But then it was awesome when this package arrived in the mail this week with a couple of his newer books. I'm really excited about The History Major.
Books for trade:
Some awesome books for trade here! I need to go post on Twitter a thank you with the twitter handles of the people I traded with so that people can see who are reliable traders!
Other physical books:
I won A Madness So Discreet from Natalie at Book Lovers Life. The other book, Remember to Forget is an ARC I picked up at the bookstore where I work. It will probably go on my books for trade pile until I can get to it.
I won these two ebooks from the author in her stop on the Young Adult Faeries and Fantasy Giveaway Hop.
I did get a few egalleys this week, but I keep forgetting to make a list, so I can't remember which ones they were. Grrr.
That's my week. What did you add to your shelves?