Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday Post #3 and Stacking the Shelves November 17th, 2013


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted  @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.   I don't have many books to share for Stacking the Shelves, so thought I'd do the Sunday Post again.

Last Week on My Blog:

This Week on My Blog:
  • Review of The Prince (The Selection 0.5) by Kiera Cass
  • Review of Unstrung (Unwind 1.5) by Neal Shusterman
  • Top 10 Tuesday
  • Waiting on Wednesday
  • Feature and Follow Friday or The Friday 56
  • Stacking the Shelves


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected.  Not much to share this week.

Won in the Authors are Rock Stars Blog Hop:


I received in the mail a copy of Inside, books 1 and 2 in the series.  I won this from Two Chicks on Books.

E-galleys received from Netgalley:









First, I'm very excited to get the 3rd book in the Ripper series by Amy Carol Reeves.  You can read my reviews of the first two in the series here:  Ripper, Renegade.  The 2nd book, Neverwas, is a sequel to an ARC I got at BEA 2012, Amber House.  One that is still sitting on my shelf.  So, guess that will be coming out in the next week or so to be read so that I can get started on the sequel.  The third book, Playing With Matches, is another holocaust story that I am really looking forward to reading.

So that is my week in review.  How was your week?  And don't forget, there is still time for you to join my November is for Novellas Challenge, all you have to do is plan to read 4 novellas sometime this month.