Friday, August 10, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday 8-10-12

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read where you get to learn about two featured bloggers each week, and then can gain new followers as well by joining in to the fun.  This is the 2nd type of meme I started doing regularly with blogging, and at one point I was even the featured blogger!  So I try to come back and participate as often as I can.

This week's question is quite appropriate for my 3rd Blogoversary Celebration month:


Q: What would you do over if you were to start your blog again from scratch?


This is a great question!  Some things I've since realized would have helped with my following, first, my website address would match my blog title of Lisa Loves Literature.  Second, I'd have a Twitter handle that matched it as well.  Those are the main things I'd change if I could go back and do that.


What would you do over?

While you're here, don't forget to enter my month long giveaway for a Barnes & Noble gift card, that the dollar amount will increase as I gain followers here:  Blogoversary Month Giveaway.

And before midnight tonight you need to enter to win a copy of Partials from the Book Depository here:  Charlotte's Web of Books Feature Contest.