Friday, March 14, 2014

Cover Characteristics - March 14th, 2014 - Fairy Tales Retold


Cover Characteristics is hosted at  Sugar and Snark.  Here are the guidelines for how it works if you want to join in:

Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite covers with that characteristic. If you want to join in and share your 5 favorite covers with the weeks particular characteristic, then just make a post, grab the meme picture (or make your own) and leave your URL in Linky (so we can visit).
You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great! Don’t forget to stop by the other participants!


This week's characteristic is: Fairy Tales Retold


5.  A re-telling of Cinderella

4.  A re-telling of Beauty and the Beast

3.  A re-telling of the Frog Prince

2.  A re-telling of Sleeping Beauty

1.  My favorite cover of a re-telling of The 12 Dancing Princesses


Now unlike the other times I've done this meme, I've only read my number 1 choice.  I own copies of two of the others, and want to read the two that I don't own as well.  But I chose these this week because I love them all so much!  This was fun to do after the Epic Reads big YA retellings map they made that you can see HERE.    What are your favorite covers for fairy tale retellings?