Thursday, October 1, 2015

Cover Characteristic: Suitcases/Purses

The Cover Characteristic meme is hosted at  Sugar and Snark.   Here are the guidelines:

Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite covers with that characteristic. If you want to join in and share your 5 favorite covers with the weeks particular characteristic, then just make a post, grab the meme picture (or make your own) and leave your URL in Linky (so we can visit).
You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great! Don’t forget to stop by the other participants!


Once again I found a lot, so I've narrowed to 10, would have been 5 of each, but instead it is 6 purse covers, and 4 suitcase covers.

Purses:









  Suitcases:







 Ooh, I forgot one!  Here is another suitcase one.  I do really like the suitcase on here.


10 comments:

  1. You found some great covers! I think my favorite is actually the one your almost forgot lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! Can't believe I almost forgot it.

      Delete
  2. Got a good one to add to your collection -- The Reluctant Midwife (A Hope River Novel) by Patricia Harman. I thought it was a very good read. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just went and checked out that cover! Great one! Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  3. Aww these are cute!! I love Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse- my daughter would love that :) I love A Hollywood Ending and Ice Princess too- those are my favorites :) Great choices!
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read Lilly to students one summer when I was the librarian at an elementary school. It's a cute one! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. AWWW! I love them all. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the see-through pink bag on Hex and the Single Girl!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one was really one of my favorites until I remembered that Alphabet Weekend cover that I added on at the last minute. Thanks for hosting again! I really love looking through all the covers!

      Delete

I love to get comments and I read them all! If you leave a link in your comment, I just might visit you back.