Last week on the blog:
- Cover Reveal: Blooders by Laura Catherine
- 2015 Series Ender Challenge Sign-up Post
- Waiting on Wednesday: Denton Little's Birthdate (Denton Little #2) by Lance Rubin
- Reviews: Dumplin' by Julie Murphy, Walk on Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy #1) by Rae Carson
- Cover Characteristic: Keys
This week on the blog:
- Reviews: Passion (Fallen #3) by Lauren Kate (audio book), The White Rose (The Lone City #2) by Amy Ewing
- Blog Ahead 2015 Sign-up Post
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Possible Cover Characteristic
- Possible reviews: The Storm (The Rain #2) by Virginia Bergin
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected. I was good and didn't buy any books for myself this week, although I did have to buy some for last month's giveaways! But I did have a pretty good haul this week other than that.
I won the first two from the publisher. I've wanted to read Jackaby for awhile, so now to get it and an ARC of its sequel, I'm so excited! So thanks to Algonquin Young Readers. The Curse of Jacob Tracy is an ARC by a friend of one of the teachers at my school where I am a librarian. The author is going to come talk to our students in December. And when I read the synopsis of the book on Goodreads, I asked if I could read it as well! The last book is another successful trade on Twitter!
All of these lovelies were on Edelweiss this past week. And I know I said I was being careful about how many I took, but as I looked at the weeks they were published, I either had only one other egalley for that week, or none. So I had to grab these. I mean don't you just love the cover of The Greatest Zombie Movie Ever? And while I wasn't a fan of Michael Grant's latest Messenger of Fear series, I loved his Gone series, and this is a historical fiction, so it sounds really good. I do still need to read book 3 and 4 I think in the Unwind series as well.
All free from Amazon this week.
So I've got a lot of new egalleys, although they're all pretty much not out till 2016, so I've got a little while to read them. What books did you add to your shelves this past week?