I really try not to join into challenges this late in the year, but this one just fits so well with books I've already read, as well as my September Sequels Challenge, that I had to go ahead and join in. Here are the rules:
- This challenge will run from January 1, 2015 until December 31, 2015.
- Anyone can enter. You don’t have to have a blog just as long as you review your books somewhere: on your blog if you have one, Amazon, Goodreads, Shelfari, etc.
- Any genre, length, or format is acceptable as long as it is the last book in a series where all books in the series have been published and no more books are currently intended to be published in the series. If an author makes a decision somewhere during the year to add on to the series, we will count both the original last book in the series and the “new last” book in the series assuming the author isn’t going to write more than one additional book. Last book published in a series doesn’t count if more books are expected to be published.
- You can list your series enders ahead of time or do a singular wrap up post. If you decide to list them up front, feel free to change them throughout the year as necessary.
- When you sign up in the linky, please use the direct link to your post about joining the 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge. If you don’t have a blog, please post about it on Facebook or Twitter and include that direct link as your sign up.
- You can sign up until December 15, 2015. This allows you to join the challenge at any time during the year.
- On the 25th of every month, we will post a wrap up on both Somewhere Only We Know and Words Fueled by Love with a giveaway and a place for you to link up your reviews for the month. The monthly giveaway will be open until the next wrap up post goes up (ex. From January 25th 2015, to February 25th 2015). For each link to a review, you will get an (1) entry into a drawing for that giveaway. This will be open internationally.
- Monthly giveaway prizes will be an e-book of your choice up to $10 (USD).
- If you miss a wrap-up post and giveaway, you can link your review the next month. Please do not try to link to one review twice. We will be verifying these.
- December will be the wrap up for the entire year. All reviews linked from January through December will be entered into a Grand Prize giveaway.
- You don’t have to follow Somewhere Only We Know or Words Fueled by Love to participate in the challenge, but you do have to follow both of us in order to be entered in the giveaways.
Level 1: 1 – 5
Level 2: 5 – 10
Level 3: 10 – 15
Level 4: 15+
I am going to do Level 2. I've done two so far this year, Mania (The Nightwalkers #3) by J. R. Johansson and Ensnared (Splintered #3) by A.G. Howard. For my September Sequels Challenge, I have these 3 planned: Infinite (New Souls #3) by Jodi Meadows, Evertrue (Everneath #3) by Brodi Ashton, and End of Days (Penryn and the End of Days #3) by Susan Ee. I know that's only 5, but I plan to throw at least one more in, probably either Requiem ( Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver or Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout. If I get any others done, then I may make it to 10. But I'm not going to stress too much about it.
If it sounds good to you, here is how you sign up:
To join the challenge:
- Write a blog post about joining the 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge on your blog. For those of you who would like to participate but don’t have a blog, post about it on Facebook or Twitter.
- In your post, please include: the button, a link back to the sign up page, a link to both Somewhere Only We Know and Words Fueled by Love, the level you hope to achieve, and (optional) a list of the series you hope to complete.
- Place the button for the challenge in your sidebar (use the “grab this code” at the bottom of the post here).
- Link up in the linky using the direct link to your post/tweet/etc.