Sunday, September 27, 2015

I'm in New Orleans, so........

Yeah, so I didn't have anything I needed to post before I left, although I do have one review to do, it'll just have to wait till I get back.  But since I wanted to still blog each day this weekend, I'm doing a fun post with gifs and lists of stuff to do with New Orleans (and maybe a few Supernatural gifs for fun).  My usual Sunday post will be back next week! The pictures above is the sign outside my friend's bar that I will probably be visiting at least once while I'm there this weekend!

My favorite TV shows set in New Orleans
  • American Horror Story:  Coven
  • True Blood - actually in Louisiana, but there were parts that took place in New Orleans!
  • The Real World:  New Orleans

My favorite movies set in New Orleans:
  • Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter
  • Dracula 2000
  • Interview with the Vampire
 My favorite books set in New Orleans:
  • Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Ruined and Unbroken by Paula Morris
  • Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris
  • Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice
  • The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
So, I'm so excited to be here, and I'm sure I'll have lots to tell you about next Sunday when I do a wrap-up post for the past two weeks.
 

10 comments:

  1. Woohooo!! Have lots of fun! I hear the food there is great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great time! Didn't get to have as much "authentic" food as I would have liked, but the few things I did have were wonderful.

      Delete
  2. I had an incredible time when we stayed for a week in New Orleans. We got to dance along to a St Patrick's Day parade and saw all the gorgeous costumes of Super Sunday. Plus great food, music everywhere, iconic architecture and such friendly people. Fantastic city!

    Stephanie Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a beautiful city. Even the buildings that are run-down have such neat architecture and are wonderful to look at. There was so much more I didn't get to do, I'll have to visit again sometime!

      Delete
  3. Hi - Hope you're having a great time. There are also a lot of mystery and suspense books set in New Orleans. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great time! And you're right, it is a wonderful place for a mystery or ghost story type of setting. Next time I go I need to go on a ghost tour.

      Delete
  4. I'm so jealous Lisa! I think the hubs and I are planning to hit up NOLA this March or April (whenever Spring Break is basically). I just want to eat and go on ALL of the ghost tours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I'd gotten to go on a ghost tour. I plan to go again though, so will do that next time! Hope you guys have a blast, I really enjoyed my time there.

      Delete

I love to get comments and I read them all! If you leave a link in your comment, I just might visit you back.