Yeah, so I didn't have anything I needed to post before I left, although I do have one review to do, it'll just have to wait till I get back. But since I wanted to still blog each day this weekend, I'm doing a fun post with gifs and lists of stuff to do with New Orleans (and maybe a few Supernatural gifs for fun). My usual Sunday post will be back next week! The pictures above is the sign outside my friend's bar that I will probably be visiting at least once while I'm there this weekend!
My favorite TV shows set in New Orleans
- American Horror Story: Coven
- True Blood - actually in Louisiana, but there were parts that took place in New Orleans!
- The Real World: New Orleans
My favorite movies set in New Orleans:
- Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter
- Dracula 2000
- Interview with the Vampire
My favorite books set in New Orleans:
- Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Ruined and Unbroken by Paula Morris
- Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris
- Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice
- The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
So, I'm so excited to be here, and I'm sure I'll have lots to tell you about next Sunday when I do a wrap-up post for the past two weeks.