Sunday, December 28, 2014

Stacking the Shelves - December 28th, 2014

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected.  Christmas week turned out much better than planned in the bookish world.  I got some great e-galleys, as well as some awesome books through YA Book Exchange

Received as Christmas gifts:



Traded for on YA Book Exchange:




 I'm sooooo excited about finally having my hands on a copy of Ensnared.  Yes, it's only an ARC, but I'm a-okay with that!!  Echoes of Us is the third in a series that I have been waiting a while to read.  And while I have already read Ruby Red, I loved it, and needed to own a physical copy of it.  I got all these on a trade with Jane from Much Ado About Books.  

Stripped cover from work:
However I haven't read the first one yet, so guess I'd better check that out from the library soon.

E-galleys:



I don't know if I can express how awesome these two e-galleys are!!  The first one is the sequel to The Taking, which I loved! The 2nd one was on one of my top 10 books for 2015 lists.  I got both of these on Edelweiss.

Free e-book:

It was free and it sounded right up my alley, so I downloaded it.

So, that's my haul.  What did you pull in this past week?  Did you get a lot of books or bookish things for Christmas?  I did get a gift card to Barnes and Noble, and I'll probably get a cookbook I wanted with that.