Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sunday Post #83 and Stacking the Shelves March 19th, 2017


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted  @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.   This is going to be a short and sweet post.  I'm not going to actually link to this past week's posts, but I'll talk a little about what has been going on in my life.

This past week was my spring break from the school district where I am a high school librarian. However, I worked almost every day over break.  So I don't feel like it was much of a break. BUT, I worked because it will make for a nice paycheck that I will get on Friday when I am down in Orlando for ApollyCon.  Now to just be good about my other money until them.  I know that I want to buy a tote bag from Becca at Pivot Book Totes, so that is $30.   I also know that I want to buy Hufflepuff souvenirs at the Harry Potter Wizarding World at Universal Studios next Sunday.  So I have to make sure all the money lasts until then!  

Can you tell how excited I am about this coming weekend?  I'm a volunteer, but I get to be in charge of the line for Alice Clayton on Saturday, and I am so excited to meet her anyway!  I can't wait to meet Anna Todd and hopefully get a picture with her and our somewhat matching tattoos on our arms.  And Kylie Scott, I am going to be so fangirl over her.  Mal Ericson in Play is just the guy I want so bad.  So so excited.

But first I have to make it through four days back at school.  Good thing I love my school library job.  :-)  
A couple highlights on my blog this past week that you should check out:

Posts coming up this week that you should check out!
  • Reviews:  Lyrical (Legal #2) by Bree Dahlia, and Redux (Tricksters #2) by AL Davroe
  • Can't Wait Wednesday
  • Posts about ApollyCon each day after I get back to where I'm staying and have time to blog!  Pictures of me with my favorite authors for sure!


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected. As usual I have way too many free new e-books to share.  And I did a little better with physical book purchases, although I still have a few to share that I needed/wanted for autographs at ApollyCon.

Physical Books:




The bottom three are all for ApollyCon, and I've already read them and loved them!  The top two are ones I just needed, and need to read!  

E-galleys:



I got approved for this on Netgalley.  It sounds like my kind of read.

So those are the things I got this week.  What did you add to your shelves?