This past week was my spring break from the school district where I am a high school librarian. However, I worked almost every day over break. So I don't feel like it was much of a break. BUT, I worked because it will make for a nice paycheck that I will get on Friday when I am down in Orlando for ApollyCon. Now to just be good about my other money until them. I know that I want to buy a tote bag from Becca at Pivot Book Totes, so that is $30. I also know that I want to buy Hufflepuff souvenirs at the Harry Potter Wizarding World at Universal Studios next Sunday. So I have to make sure all the money lasts until then!
Can you tell how excited I am about this coming weekend? I'm a volunteer, but I get to be in charge of the line for Alice Clayton on Saturday, and I am so excited to meet her anyway! I can't wait to meet Anna Todd and hopefully get a picture with her and our somewhat matching tattoos on our arms. And Kylie Scott, I am going to be so fangirl over her. Mal Ericson in Play is just the guy I want so bad. So so excited.
But first I have to make it through four days back at school. Good thing I love my school library job. :-)
A couple highlights on my blog this past week that you should check out:
- Review: Fame and Secrets (Lords of Lyre #2) by Cora Kenborn
- Three Audiobook Reviews: The Cocktail series by Alice Clayton
- Heaven vs. Hell Promo Post and Giveaway for Lifeblood (Everlife #2) by Gena Showalter
- Review: The Pain Eater by Beth Goobie
- Giveaways: Virtual Book Tour - Fixing Sydney by Diane Zparkki, Book Blitz - Petals by Laurisa White Reyes, Release Day Promo - Lyrical (Legal #2) by Bree Dahlia, and Promo Post - Chasing Brynn by Angela Corbett
- Reviews: Lyrical (Legal #2) by Bree Dahlia, and Redux (Tricksters #2) by AL Davroe
- Can't Wait Wednesday
- Posts about ApollyCon each day after I get back to where I'm staying and have time to blog! Pictures of me with my favorite authors for sure!
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected. As usual I have way too many free new e-books to share. And I did a little better with physical book purchases, although I still have a few to share that I needed/wanted for autographs at ApollyCon.
The bottom three are all for ApollyCon, and I've already read them and loved them! The top two are ones I just needed, and need to read!
I got approved for this on Netgalley. It sounds like my kind of read.
So those are the things I got this week. What did you add to your shelves?