- This challenge will run June through August.
- You are welcome to sign up for one, two, or all three months (a sign-up post will go up a month in advance for each month and will be open for three weeks).
- Bloggers will be paired up for one month and will be required to comment on each other’s blog posts.
- If you sign up for more than one month, you will have a different comment partner each month.
- To allow a bit of freedom, you will be able to choose how often you would like to comment on your partner’s blog (options include 5-10 or 11-20 posts).
- Social Media Option: If you’d like to give your partner further encouragement through social media, we will do our best to connect you with bloggers who are active on the same platforms.
- Giveaway: at the end of August, we will be giving away two bookish prizes. Please note: this giveaway will only be open to participants.
Sunday, June 26, 2016
My Head is Full of Books. Both of us being high school librarians was a really neat coincidence and gave us lots to talk about! This fun challenge is hosted by Lonna @FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense. It's a way to increase comment activity on your own blog, as well as meet some new bloggers and help them out! Here are the details: