Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Cover Characteristic: Hands

The Cover Characteristic meme is hosted at  Sugar and Snark.   Here are the guidelines:

Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite covers with that characteristic. If you want to join in and share your 5 favorite covers with the weeks particular characteristic, then just make a post, grab the meme picture (or make your own) and leave your URL in Linky (so we can visit).
You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great! Don’t forget to stop by the other participants!


This week there was a ton to find!  So I've got a top 10.


-->










  And my favorite this week:

And I can't believe I almost forgot what should be my number 1 choice, because I have a tattoo of it on my back!!!



What do you think of my choices?  

While you're here, I've got a couple giveaways for you to check out!

12 comments:

  1. Nice selection. I like The adoration of Jenna Fox, and Herself is nice too. With Red Hands might be my fave- I like the eye. That or Jenna Fox.

    The Mark of the Hummingbird isn't bad, with the hand and the fence. And of course Twilight... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a fun week! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. These are great covers! I would add The Book of Speculation. I love that cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll go check that one out! Thanks for visiting and sharing!

      Delete
  3. Great covers, I especially love the butterfly on The Adoration of Jenna Fox. I'll add that book to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good read! There is a sequel and I need to hurry up and read it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I almost used Flesh and Bone and the covers from the Sunrise series (whatever the series name is lol)! I really like a lot of these, but I agree with your favorite. It's so intricate and pretty. And Twilight does have a nice cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a fun week! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  5. I'd forgotten that Twilight had hands displayed holding an apple on the cover. You have a good eye for picking out these different characteristics.
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know that it's a good eye. I pretty much just pull up my books on Goodreads and scroll through to find them. :-)

      Delete
  6. I love the cover of Herself!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a perfect find this close to St. Patrick's Day. Thanks for hosting!

      Delete

I love to get comments and I read them all! If you leave a link in your comment, I just might visit you back.