Saturday, March 5, 2016

Cover Characteristic: Gargoyles

The Cover Characteristic meme is hosted at  Sugar and Snark.   Here are the guidelines:

Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite covers with that characteristic. If you want to join in and share your 5 favorite covers with the weeks particular characteristic, then just make a post, grab the meme picture (or make your own) and leave your URL in Linky (so we can visit).
You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great! Don’t forget to stop by the other participants!


This week wasn't quite as easy to find in the books I'd actually read.  But I did come up with 5.  Here they are:







  And my favorite, because the book is actually about gargoyles:


So what do you think of my choices?  And hey, while you're here, I've got a couple of giveaways going on for you to check out:
 

10 comments:

  1. Shooting Stars by V.C. Andrews looks interesting to me. I'm not a fan of gargoyles for the most part. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shooting Stars is a series, from a while back. I've always been a fan of gargoyles. My mom and dad have always both been into scary movies and stuff like that.

      Delete
  2. Ooh The titan's Curse is a good one, like that one a lot! And Redemption- another good pick. :) The more I see that one the more I like it, with the lightning strike and everything. Gargoyles are so unusual...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love gargoyles, and with my love of them I found it weird I didn't have more with that on the cover. But it was still fun to look!

      Delete
  3. I was gonna say that if I had to choose from only books I've read, I'd have nothing for this topic! But I actually have read Memnoch the Devil, my copy just has a different cover and doesn't have a gargoyle on it. My favorite covers on your list are Redemption and The Titan's Curse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's actually not the cover I have on my copy of Memnoch the Devil that is on my bookshelf at home, but when I pulled it up in Goodreads, that is the one that popped up, so I went with it!

      Delete
  4. I like how the lightning strikes the gargoyle!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost didn't get one done for last week! But got it at the last minute. Thanks for hosting again!

      Delete
  5. I really like your Memnoch the Devil cover. I'm working my way through that series and I can't wait to get through that book. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Kristine @ The Writer's Inkwell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read the series in a long time, but it is a good one! Glad you're enjoying it. Thanks for returning the stop!

      Delete

I love to get comments and I read them all! If you leave a link in your comment, I just might visit you back.