Monday, March 14, 2016

Cover Characteristic: Doorknobs

The Cover Characteristic meme is hosted at  Sugar and Snark.   Here are the guidelines:

Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite covers with that characteristic. If you want to join in and share your 5 favorite covers with the weeks particular characteristic, then just make a post, grab the meme picture (or make your own) and leave your URL in Linky (so we can visit).
You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great! Don’t forget to stop by the other participants!


This week I was able to find five, there weren't as many as I'd thought there would be, and two aren't ones that I've read, I had to go to my TBR list.







  The top two are books I haven't read yet.  And the bottom two I have, and then here is my favorite:




Have you read any of these? What do you think of my choices?

While you're here, I've got a couple giveaways you should check out!

16 comments:

  1. Oh nice picks. The Katherine Howe books intriguing. I will need to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one on my TBR list! I've read two other of the author's books, so am definitely interested in this as well!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of these, but I love the cover of the Katerine Howe book. It sounds great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great cover! I want to read it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I like The Poisoned House, looks a little spooky. Can You Keep A Secret looks lighthearted and fun, and The Eyre Affair is interesting- I like the idea of a locked book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Eyre Affair is such a great book! I knew it would be my top pick! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. I love doors on covers, they're filled with promise. The Poisoned House looks really creepy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, never thought of that! But you're right, doors on covers do always seem to be good covers. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Great picks! I really like the cover on Katherine Howe's book. Very unusual but inviting. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her books that I've read so far have been pretty good. So I am definitely into this one. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  6. I love the cover of The Eyre Affair and the Katherine Howe is great! I'm adding that to my TBR just based off that cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, her books have been good so far that I've read. And The Eyre Affair is a great book as well! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. oooo The Poisoned House. What a cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good one I thought! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  8. I love that cover of The appearance of Annie! Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting! Got my post for this week up, but my computer won't let me get to your blog for some reason. Grrr.

      Delete

I love to get comments and I read them all! If you leave a link in your comment, I just might visit you back.