Sunday, January 18, 2015

Stacking the Shelves - January 18th, 2015

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected.  I tried to stop, really I did, but so many shiny new things showed up that I couldn't help myself!

E-galleys:





Okay, I literally squealed when I saw The Sin-Eater's Daughter on Edelweiss, so I immediately requested it then sat on pins and needles waiting to hear, but I got it!!  The 2nd one is a sequel to Now That You're Here, so it will be interesting to get the other side of the story.   I don't know why I've waited so long, but I finally went and signed up for Xpresso Book Tours and saw it was up for a review tour. So I requested Insanity and was able to get it to read.

Free e-books:




 
-->



Hmm, they were all free, so yeah.

Physical books:





The first two books I won Book Munchies Midwinter Eve Giveaway, and they are ARCs.  The last one I broke down and bought since I'd only had it as an egalley that expired a while back.

So that is what I added to my shelf this week. What about you?  Did you add anything this week?