Sunday, May 13, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #2


Okay, week 2 of doing this meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  I feel like such a loser that I really only have one book each time I've done one of these memes.  But oh well.  I did actually get some egalleys on Netgalley, but don't remember when exactly, so I will just have to start keeping track of those better.  However, the one book that I did get, I am very excited about!  I really liked the book Ashfall by Mike Mullin, and when he posted information on how to get an ARC of the 2nd book, Ashen Winter, I immediately emailed and asked to get a copy, and it came in the mail this week!  So excited!  Can't wait to read it!  Of course I won't be able to post my review probably until closer to the publishing date in October, but still!  I do have to say, that when I first saw the cover, it was kind of a small picture, and it almost looked like an arm with no skin, showing only bones and muscles, but then you look at a good picture, like below, and see it is two hands reaching to each other.

So, what books are you stacking on your shelves this week?