Top 12 Bookish Items On My Bucket List
1. Stay at the Library Hotel in New York: https://libraryhotel.com/en/
2. Become a published author
3. Visit The American Writers Museum in Chicago: https://americanwritersmuseum.org/
4. Visit the Shakespeare and Company bookstore in Paris, France: https://shakespeareandcompany.com/
5. Visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, FL
6. Write an article for Book Riot: https://bookriot.com/
7. Stay at Gladstone's Library in Great Britain: https://www.gladstoneslibrary.org/
8. Go on a Writer's Retreat
9. Visit the New York Public Library
10. Read another book by Jane Austen (so far I've only read Persuasion)
11. Donate books to a Little Free Library
12. See a Harry Potter film being played with a live orchestra
Lauren has some great posts, and I enjoy seeing not only what she's been reading, but also all of the fun things she's been doing, like those you see in the list above! Here's a picture of Lauren, along with her bio from her blog:
My name is Lauren Becker, and I’ve been running Shooting Stars Mag since around August 2007. It’s been through some changes and ebbs and flows, but we’re holding on strong. I just want to say that I appreciate every single person that leaves a comment, spreads the word about something we’re doing or have posted, and for everyone that has emailed/tweeted/messaged. It really does mean a lot and is a large reason I keep the blog going.
The blog is mostly my work, but I do have a co-writer for some YA reviews and her name is Alicia. If she wrote it, her name will be on it.
I also include guest reviews every now and then. These are sometimes done by my sister or mom, as they like to help out. Again, these are all noted within the post.
You should definitely follow Lauren, and there is an option in the Rafflecopter below to do that! I've also included a link to her blog in case you don't care about entering my giveaway below and just want to go check her blog out: Shooting Stars Mag.
For my giveaway, you will have a choice of two prizes. One is a book of up to $10 from The Book Depository, your choice! The other choice is to pick 2 books from my giveaway piles below, but this one is only open if you are a winner from the US. Here are the pictures to choose from: