To read and review a minimum of 4 sequels between the dates of September 1st and 30th, 2016. As I said above, that's going to be my goal, just the 4 for the minimum. I'm hoping that will fit in with all the review books I have to read. Anyway, here is my plan, even though it may change as the month goes by:
- Idols (Icons #2) by Margaret Stohl
- One Dark Throne (Three Dark Crowns #2) by Kendare Blake (a review book)
- Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer
- Fire and Ash (Rot and Ruin #4) by Jonathan Maberry
- It would be good if you had a blog to post reviews, or you can be a Goodreads Member and post your reviews on the site. I'll open it up to people who want to post reviews on Amazon or Barnes and Noble as well, or just let me know what site you'll be reviewing on!
- The book must be a sequel - it can be any # in the series, just not the first book. Prequels can count if they were published AFTER the first one in the series. You can do e-books, even ARCs or e-galleys, as well as good old fashioned books. And, I'll even let you count the little 1.5 novellas that are often published as e-books only.
- The deadline to sign up and participate is September 15th.
- You must post on your blog an entry that has a list of the sequels you're planning to read, but it doesn't have to be complete, or you could even just post your goal, do you plan to read 4, or more? You can always go back as the month proceeds and enter the books as you read and review them. If you don't have a blog, then you can just post a comment on this post listing your goals.
- Make sure you grab the button and put it in your entry post, or on the sidebar of your blog.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
And if you don't want to join in, you can go help me celebrate my 8th blogoversary and enter that giveaway HERE.