Last week on Lisa Loves Literature:
- Cover Reveals: Deathstalkers MC #1-3 by Alexis Noelle, Dark Protector by Celia Aaron, and All the Frogs in Manhattan by Carrie Aarons
- Reviews: Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas, The Cinderella Arrangement and Dirty Prince by Vanessa Waltz, For Sale by Owner by Marlene Bateman
- Can't Wait Wednesday: Monster (Gone #7) by Michael Grant
- Release Blitzes: Rhys by DB James, Beard Mode by Lani Lynn Vale, and Heathered Country by GM Scherbert (Giveaway)
Coming up on Lisa Loves Literature:
- Cover Reveals: Stars Over Castle Hill by Samantha Young, and Two Times Slain by Felisha Antonette
- Promos: Proper Irish by Zeia Jameson, Worth Any Cost by Brenna Aubrey, and Elegant Retribution by Tee Smith
- Reviews: Reignited by Colleen Houck, and All the Frogs in Manhattan by Carrie Aarons
- February End of the Month post
- Possible reviews: Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller, and Three free/cheap New Adult/Romance e-books
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected. As usual I have way too many free new e-books to share. But I keep buying physical books, and getting ARCs, and doing books for trade. I'm excusing my book buying at the moment because I need them to get autographed at Apollycon in exactly one month! Okay, let's check out my new books below.
I got Royal Bastards from Disney-Hyperion, I requested it. I was able to do a books for trade for an ARC of Denton Little's Still Not Dead so that I can finish reading it since my e-galley expired before I was finished.
So remember above when I mentioned that cover model I was going to meet at Kinky in Kansas City? Well the books in the first picture I ordered because he's on them. Feral was very short, and very simple, and really he doesn't fit the character in the book, but that's okay, I just like looking at his picture. I'm reading Hard and Reckless right now, and that character fits a little better. The second picture contains books that are for meeting authors down at Apollycon at the end of the month.
E-galley for Review:
I also got Dangerous Rock by Krystal Caswell, but there's no cover for it yet for me to share.
So that's what I got this past week. How was your week? What did you add to your shelves?