Sunday, January 19, 2014

Stacking the Shelves - January 19th, 2014


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected. I actually had hoped to have one more book to share, but it didn't come even though the tracking website said it was delivered yesterday.  And now of course I'll have to wait till Tuesday because tomorrow I'm sure there is no mail since it is MLK Jr. Day.  But I do have a few to share this week.

Books purchased:


I've been wanting this book since I first picked it up and read what it was about.  I even read the beginning on my Nook "in store for free" at work one day.  I was waiting for paperback, and so now that it is out, I decided to buy it.

E-books purchased:


I own the first two in actual physical copies, but I saw this on sale for like $2.99 and couldn't resist purchasing it for my Nook.  I can use it for the Prequel and Sequel Challenge I'm doing this year.

E-galleys:


I finally got approved for this from Netgalley.  Can't wait to read it!!

So what books will you be adding to your bookshelves this week?


22 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I love the cover of Fire and Blood and want to read it based on the cover alone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean Fire and Flood. You would think I could get that title right! :)

      Delete
  2. I received Fire and Flood too. I love the author so I'm definitely excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the author too, that is why I'm so excited to read it!

      Delete
  3. Your new James Patterson book sounds great! I will have to look for it now that it is in paperback. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a huge James Patterson fan, there are a few I like. And this one sounds right up my alley!

      Delete
  4. I got approved for Fire & Flood Too. I'm super excited because I've seen it on a lot of WoW posts. I hope it lives up to the hype.

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm always so nervous that books won't live up and then I'll be sad. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Looks like Fire and Flood was the book of the week. Awesome haul. Thanks for visiting me earlier.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure looks like it is! Thanks for returning the visit favor!

      Delete
  6. It's great finding books from a series you have for cheap!
    And congrats on being approved for Fire & Flood! I'm still crossing my fingers to be approved for it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheap, but someday I'll still have to buy the actual book so I have all three on my shelf! Thanks for stopping by and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too!

      Delete
  7. Great haul! I also got approved this week for Fire & Flood and cannot wait to read it! Hope you enjoy it and all your other books! :)

    Erin @ Let's Evaluate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, not sure there will be anyone left to buy Fire and Flood at this rate! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Sometimes Netgalley approvals take SO LONG. It can be annoying but so worth it when you get the approval!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm on pins and needles waiting sometimes! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. Nice haul! I love Victoria Scotts writing... I just requested it!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Victoria Scott as well! Hope you get it too! Thanks for visiting me back!

      Delete
  10. Great haul! I have been seeing Fire & Flood a lot recently, I still need to read the first book! I hope you enjoy your books! My STS :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've finally realised that Fire & Flood isn't a sequel!! *instantly requests*

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I wondered what you meant at first. Get in and request it! Thanks for stopping by and I'll check out your post as well!

      Delete

I love to get comments and I read them all! If you leave a link in your comment, I just might visit you back.