Sunday, October 6, 2013

Stacking the Shelves October 6th, 2013


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected. I've decided that I've got to stop requesting e-galleys.  I've had a few expire, ones I did really want to read.  So from now on.  Starting this week, I will only request e-galleys that are by authors or are series I've already started, or been looking forward to.  But for now, here is my list for last week.

Checked Out From the Library:


Since last week I got the ARC of the third book in this series, I went ahead and checked out the first one so that I could get started reading!!

E-galley from Netgalley:


I was so excited when I got this that I immediately went and tweeted my excitement!  Can't wait to read it!!

Won from a giveaway:


I was lucky enough to win a copy of this from the 2013 Debut Authors Bash at the post sponsored by Magical Manuscripts.  So thanks for that!  Can't wait to read it either!

Okay, so I must keep to my pledge and stop asking for e-galleys!  Anyway, tell me about what you've added to your stacks this week.

12 comments:

  1. Love the cover for Unhinged. Viral Nation was very good. Hope you enjoy your new books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The covers for A.G. Howard's series are wonderful! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I also got Unhinged this week and I can't wait to start reading! Fun haul this week =D

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a pretty good bunch this week. Thanks so much for stopping by, and can't wait to hear what you think of Unhinged when I get finished!

      Delete
  3. Ohhh Unhinged. Though I wasn't really that impressed with Splintered, I'm looking forward to this book proving me wrong. I hope you'll enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I LOVED Splintered, and I'm not normally an Alice in Wonderland fan. I hope this book will help you get more into the series. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I´m looking forward to Unhinged! Enjoy your books.
    Here is My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I can't wait to read it! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. I'm jealous of Unhinged. I'm hoping I get approved- fingers crossed! Enjoy all your new pretties :)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get approved as well, I was on pins and needles waiting to hear if I would get approved! Thanks for stopping by and I'll check out your STS as well!

      Delete
  6. I've been seeing Viral Nation ALL. OVER. THE. PLACE. and still have absolutely no idea what it's about. haha. Oops. I should look into that. I haven't read Ruby Red either, but I see it a lot as well. I hope you enjoy your books (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what sites like Goodreads are for! :-) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love to get comments and I read them all! If you leave a link in your comment, I just might visit you back.