Sunday, July 5, 2015

Stacking the Shelves July 5th, 2015

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected.  This week I'm skipping the Sunday Post since I did a 6 month wrap up yesterday.  I didn't do either of my normal Sunday posts last weekend, got too busy, so I have two weeks worth of books to share today.  Not that I have that many this week, but that's what it will be.  So here goes.

Physical books:



Both are ARCs.  The first one I got when the author sent me an email asking if I'd like to review it.  The second one was just sitting out in the break room at the bookstore where I work, and so I grabbed it as soon as I saw it! Both sound so good!

E-books/galleys for review:
-->





 The top two are books for tours.  The bottom two are from Edelweiss and Netgalley.  I got turned down for Hunter on Edelweiss because they said they were giving it to booksellers on there, but told me to go look for it on Netgalley.  So I did, and downloaded it.  The last one I'm very excited for because I enjoyed her Replica series.

Free e-books:
-->




All were free on Amazon over the past two weeks.  

So, what did you add to your shelves this week?