Sunday, January 19, 2014

Stacking the Shelves - January 19th, 2014


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is a way for us to share the new books we have collected. I actually had hoped to have one more book to share, but it didn't come even though the tracking website said it was delivered yesterday.  And now of course I'll have to wait till Tuesday because tomorrow I'm sure there is no mail since it is MLK Jr. Day.  But I do have a few to share this week.

Books purchased:


I've been wanting this book since I first picked it up and read what it was about.  I even read the beginning on my Nook "in store for free" at work one day.  I was waiting for paperback, and so now that it is out, I decided to buy it.

E-books purchased:


I own the first two in actual physical copies, but I saw this on sale for like $2.99 and couldn't resist purchasing it for my Nook.  I can use it for the Prequel and Sequel Challenge I'm doing this year.

E-galleys:


I finally got approved for this from Netgalley.  Can't wait to read it!!

So what books will you be adding to your bookshelves this week?