I always enjoy participating in this each year, so once again I'm joining in. As usual there is the option of participating in all the days, or just some. At the moment I'm going to try to join in to all of them, but we'll see. Sometimes I either don't have time, or can't come up with 10 for the list. It's hosted once again by Kimberly Faye Reads, and this year she has a co-host Ginger @greadsbooks.
Here is this year's schedule, and they're even suggesting it would be good for bookstagramming as well.
Here are the instructions:
- Post on your blog, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube or Facebook — or anywhere else you might want to post — and declare your intentions to join us. It just takes a couple of minutes. Please link back so others can join, too!
- Add the link to your sign up post (wherever you posted it) into the linkup below. (Not only does this give others a way to follow your posts, but it also allows you to enter the giveaway!)
- Grab the banner — and topic list — above and add to your posts.
- Post your 10 favorites on each day (or only on the days that interest you) – they don’t have to be published in 2019!
- Use #top10of2k19 on social media.
- Don’t want to write a blog post each day? Share your picks on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or YouTube!
- If you’re a bookstagrammer, be on the lookout for story templates to go along with the challenge!
- Have an awesome time looking back on some of your 2019 favorites and sharing them with your readers!
- Tell your friends… and have fun!
That's it! Easy, peasy, right? If you decide to join in, go ahead and create your own post like this, and then link up on Kimberly Faye Reads, with the link in my first paragraph above. There's even a giveaway for participating.