- After by Anna Todd
And if you follow me on Twitter, you'll probably see lots of tweets from me about this. Usually with the tag of #Hessa.
Okay, how am I doing on this one? Well, none of my choices which you can see in the original post HERE, were ones that I got to. The only one I think I can count is one that I got an ARC of last year towards the end of the year.
- Titans by Victoria Scott
Yeah, none this month. So let's move on from the depressing part of not doing what I needed. :-(
- My goal about not downloading egalleys is going well. Now when I find them on Edelweiss or Netgalley, if they are ones I don't have to request, then I just write them down in my calendar in the month they'd be published and wait to download them, just in case I can't get to them. If I have to request them, then they have to be ones that I really, really want.
- I've tried harder about not having to post every day of the month, and have continued to do better about it. Both Friday and Saturday of this past week, I didn't post. And while in the back of my brain I was thinking about what can I post, I just took a break.
- I'm trying harder to go comment on other blogs, going through my GFC scroll on nights that I don't have a post to get done, and trying to click on more of the emails I get to go to the posts and comment more.
- This post keeps me up to date with my end of the month challenge post.
- For the most part I've done 2 reviews a week. If you average out how many I've done for the month, then I'm good. But this After series obsession is really hurting me on the audiobook and reading in bed at night fronts. I often go to bed listening to the audiobooks instead of reading like I was doing. So that is something that needs to be worked on in March!
- For personal goals I still haven't saved any money. Although I'm hoping to be good with my tax return, depending how much it is, and spend it to get a new air conditioner for my house. Although I do really want the new Fitbit that comes out this next month. That goes along with my other personal goal of getting to the gym. I've been once a week this past month, and I have the goal of doing that until spring break. If I do, then I am going to start saving money and thinking about my next tattoo. :-) Hoping that after spring break, and during, I'll start going to the gym, or walking twice a week.
Hmm, this is an interesting one. I just signed up for it last month. I set my goal at Level 3, which was to read 10-15 this year, more specifically 12. I got one done last month. The only thing I can possibly count for this month is finishing the After series. So, again, hoping March and spring break will get me back on track! In fact maybe I should do some planning on what to read in March, especially during spring break week, like I see some blogs doing.
That's my progress this month. How did you do with your challenges? One other thing I'm planning to do is set up another giveaway for my It's New to Me Challenge that I mentioned at the top of this post. It will be for participants only, and I'll have them link up to their reviews!