Sunday, April 1, 2012

In My Mailbox (2)

Okay, second time I'm doing this meme.  In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren.  This is a way to share the books you got during the week.  This week the only books I actually got were 2 that I bought.  I'm trying really hard to limit how many books I actually buy since I have such a huge TBR pile sitting taking up one whole bookshelf in my office.  So, I got paid from my teaching job, my once a month paycheck, this past week.  So I decided to let myself spend about $15 at my bookstore where I work part time, and with my discount that was two books.  One of them I've been talking about a lot lately, I got to read one part of it for free in a stripped cover book from the store where I work, and wanted this compilation volume since I saw it:

The 2nd book is one in an adult mystery series that I really like.  Unfortunately I've had to stop buying them in hardcover and buy them in paperback, so I had to wait on that, and now, well, I intend to read it as soon as I'm done with my current book, because I feel like I haven't read anything but YA!  (Not that there's anything wrong with that, just feel I should pull out some adult books once in a while too.)

What did you get in your "mailbox" this week?