Friday, March 16, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday 2012 #2


Feature and Follow Friday is a joint effort between bloggers to increase your following.  It is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  The point of the hop is to gain new followers, but also to follow others.  According to Parajunkee this week, I follow you, you follow me.  This week's question is:

What is the best book you've read in the last month?  What is the worst book you've read in the last month?

Hmm, that is a good question!  The best book I've read just in the last month would have to be Soul Screamers #1, My Soul to Take, by Rachel Vincent.  It left me wondering why in the world I hadn't picked up and read any of her books yet!  Plus, they have released that one, plus the short little novella they call #0.5, and the #2 in the series all in one book, with a gorgeous cover, that I may have to buy, because my copy of the #1 is a stripped cover I got for free at the bookstore where I work:  





Okay, the worst book is one I haven't finished, and am pretty much deciding at this point that I'm not going to because it is so bad, in fact, I'm debating whether to review it on Goodreads and explain why I didn't finish it.  It is called I'm With Stupid by Elaine Szewczyk.  The title and premise sounded so good!  But I can't really seem to care about the characters, or see why the characters like this guy, even though he is hot. It also makes me think maybe the chick lit novel I was working on isn't as bad as I thought.  I won't post a picture of it, just to try not to be too rude since some people may have read it and enjoyed it.


What are your best and worst books of the last month?