Friday, February 4, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop
So I found this on another blog I follow and thought it would be fun to do as well. It's sponsored by Jennifer at Crazy-For-Books.com. It's a place for bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word. And each week there is a question, and here is today's question:

What are you reading now? And why are you reading it?

I am reading Crashed by Robin Wasserman. I am reading it because I had 3 snow days this week and as I was finishing my 3rd book of the week I saw it when I went to pick a new book from my unread shelf and was in the mood. I've really been in the mood for mostly YA books lately.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! Just popping in via the hop to say hi and have a great weekend:) I haven't read Crashed, but I'll have to go look it up now that you've mentioned it. I've had a few snow days this week as well, it's perfect reading weather! I'm a new follower here and I look forward to reading your future reviews!

    Jenny
    www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the hop! You've got a wonderful blog. Crashed sounds like a great choice. I'm in the middle of To Kill a Mockingbird, a classic I was long overdue to read.
    Susan from ReadingWorld

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good answer! The answer on my book blog is a little embarassing; it’s a book that’s been sitting on my TBR pile for a year.

    To my shame, I only opened the book because I remember it contained an Amazon gift card.

    All the sordid details on my book blog – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Hop on over!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'm following you now and have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there. I am a new follower from the hop. I am reading a hot historical romance called "Untamed". Come on over and read all about it.
    www.mandysescape.blogspot.com
    By the way, I saw you read Jennifer Donnelly's book. Have you read The Tea Rose by her? I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!
    Just stopping by from the Blog Hop. I was looking through your blog, and you read some really interesting looking books! I can't wait to read more on your blog!

    Feel free to stop by any time!

    Jude
    http://judesenglish10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I've heard of Robin Wasserman but haven't read Crashed. I'll have to look it up.
    New follower!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and I read them all! If you leave a link in your comment, I just might visit you back.