- Swan Riders (Prisoners of Peace #2) by Erin Bow *
- Redeeming Trust (sequel to Broken Trust) by Michelle Sodaro *
- One King's Way (On Dublin Street # 6.5) by Samantha Young
- Cream of the Crop (Hudson Valley #2) by Alice Clayton
- Elementals 4: The Portal to Kerberos by Michelle Madow
- Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles #2) by Kresley Cole
- Smut by Karina Halle
- Draw (Gentry Boys #1) by Cora Brent
- Luck on the Line (On the Verge #1) by Zoraida Cordova
- All Lined Up (Rusk University #1) by Cora Carmack
- Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine
- Inclusions (Flawless #1) by Emily Duvall
- Legal by Bree Dahlia
- The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich
- The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich
Now this month, when they did some revamping to the website, I realized I had a few on there that I needed to post reviews on. And by doing that, I ended up raising my percentage to 73%! Yay! I actually went and found 9 books I'd requested and hadn't done reviews/feedback for. So technically I didn't really do any this month to share, but I did get my % up by going back and making up for lost time on some others.
I really didn't do any big series enders this time. But I do have a second book in a duology, I think I can count that.
- Redeeming Trust (Broken Trust #2) by Michelle Sodaro
One of my resolutions for next year is definitely going to be to not have so many challenges and resolutions to do each month! LOL! Once again, I'll be doing the short, short version.
- Still doing well with not downloading egalleys from Netgalley or Edelweiss, but have asked a few tour groups for review books. Need to cut back on that as well!
- Still basically posting every day.
- End of month post - check!
- Still getting two reviews a week at least, but still have a stack of books needing to be reviewed! Must work on that this month. I hope. I did post two reviews that were books in the same series together in one post, so that was a good thing. Did some other posting of more than one review a day when I had the time.
- I had money saved clear up until a couple weeks before I was going to New Orleans. Then I ended up taking some clothes back to get money back. And I ended up selling my laptop, or supposedly selling it. Hopefully by the time this post goes live on Thursday, I will have the money. I just wish I'd had it before I went to New Orleans. However, thanks to the trip, once I get the money from the laptop, it will be to pay some bills off.
- My walking goal didn't quite make it the whole month. With getting really busy getting ready for New Orleans, I let it slide. This month I really need to get back on track to the three times a week.
Some statistics from the past month:
- # of books read: 19 (same as last month)
- # of full reviews posted on blog: 15
- # of mini-reviews posted on blog: 8
Possible October TBR:
- Illusion (The Heir of Watson Island #3) by Martina Boone
- Black Widow #2: Red Vengeance by Margaret Stohl
- Glitter by Aprilynne Pike
- The Diabolic by SJ Kincaid
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Bright Side by Kim Holden
- Be With Me (Wait for You #2) by J. Lynn
- Ice-Out (sequel to Frozen) by Mary Casanova
- The Women in the Walls by Amy Lukavics
- Wrecked by Maria Padian
- Secrets in the Snow by Michaela MacColl
- The Boy is Back by Meg Cabot
- I'm Not Your Manic Pixie Dream Girl by Gretchen McNeil
- Foreplay (The Ivy Chronicles #1) by Sophie Jordan
- Point of Retreated (Slammed #2) by Colleen Hoover
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts 1 and 2
How was your September?