Monday, October 10, 2016

Review: There's Wild, Then There's You (The Wild Ones #3) by M. Leighton

Book info:
TitleThere's Wild, Then There's You   
Author:  M. Leighton
SeriesThe Wild Ones #3
Genre:  Romance (Rock Star)   
Published:  June 3rd, 2014
Source:  Purchased book from bookstore where I work from bargain section
My rating:  5 stars

I saw this on the bargain paperback tables at work and since I've been reading a lot of this type of story lately, I had to pick it up for $4.98 plus my 30% discount.  When I finally got around to it, I have to say that I loved it!   In fact, I read this in less than 24 hours I think, stayed up almost all night reading.  I will definitely be looking for the rest of this series, as well as other stories by this author.  Now, I won't be able to help if there are any spoilers for the first two books in the series, especially since I haven't even read them yet!  So sorry about that.  But I didn't need to read any other books before this, it was its own story.

 This was another story that was told in alternating viewpoints between the two main characters:  Jet and Violet.  Violet ends up at a meeting for sex addicts.  She's only gone to help out a friend who actually is one.  But the friend never shows up.  And Violet doesn't want to make a big deal by trying to leave, so she ends up staying and saying that she is a sex addict, and getting sucked into the group.  Jet is there at the group. He may actually be a sex addict, or he too may be there for not so straightforward reasons.  The two of them have an immediate connection, but of course things aren't quite so easy.  Their whole relationship is built on each of their own lies about why they were at the meetings, and what their backgrounds are.  But the two have a very hot connection, and with their "sex addiction" that causes issues about what to do with the feelings they have. 

I don't have a lot of details to share because I read through it so fast!  It was really good, and I could barely put it down.  It was also a very easy read, so I will definitely recommend it!