Friday, December 30, 2011

Feature and Follow Friday #16

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly event sponsored by Parajunkee and Allison Can Read. The purpose is to expand your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. This week's question is:
The New Year is here - and everyone wants to know your New Years Blogging resolution! What are you going to try to revise, revamp, and re-do on your blog for 2012?
Well, that's a hard one. While I'm considering moving my blog or maybe re-doing the background (adding another dog to the header now that I have a puppy too), the main thing I want to do more of this year is scheduling blogs. I only learned about doing that this past fall. I know, I know, I'm behind. But I plan to use this to make sure that I am blogging once a week for sure. I can get my Waiting on Wednesdays set up ahead so that I know I will always have one once a week. Also, according to NetGalley, some of the publishers want you to wait until about a month before a book's actual release before you post a review. So I can use the scheduling for that, and actually already have one scheduled for a book that doesn't come out until August! So I've already started.
So, what are your resolutions for your blog?

9 comments:

  1. Happy new year and good luck with your resolutions. :)

    I'm a new follower. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you best of luck with everything you've decided to do.

    New follower.

    Here's our #FF post

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all of your planning for your blog goes well, thanks for stopping by and for the follow, I'm noiw following you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. I just found out about that you can schedule your posts. Now I do that all the time. It is good! I really like it! I use Wordpress, and it doesn't support GFC. I do have the RSS on my sidebar. Thank you for sharing!

    Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog!

    Happy New Year!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all great goals! I have a calendar that helps me with reviews. Thanks for stopping by - following you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started scheduling posts recently too and I love it!

    Old follower here for the hop :)

    Stop by My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific goals! I have started using the Netgalley guidelines to schedule my blog as well. Here is my FF: Mom Reads My Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great goals! I'm not sure what Netgalley is, but I'll have to check it out.
    I'm a new follower!

    Follow Friday Post

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also plan to read more books from NetGalley in 2012 but I haven't really listed that down. My list of plans is here: http://www.nancycudis.com/2011/12/goodbye-to-2011-hello-to-2012.html

    New follower,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and I read them all! If you leave a link in your comment, I just might visit you back.