Wednesday, November 23, 2011

One Lovely Blog award!






Thanks to Samanth at The Written Escape for giving me the One Lovely Blog Award! I know many bloggers don't want to do awards, and I understand that it takes time to do this, but for now I'm grateful and will continue to participate as long as I have the time to do it.




Now it is my turn to award 15 other bloggers with this award. So here we go:






2. Christy at Love of Books






5. Giselle at Xpresso Reads


6. Nia and Nhien at Your Average Bookworms






















I tried to not pick anyone who had an "award free blog" so if I did, I apologize, I didn't see where you said that on your blog. For those of you who I did nominate, you need to now nominate 15 of your favorite blogs to pass the award onto as well.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Lisa!! That's so sweet of you, and I love these awards. Their just a really fun way to spread the love and sometimes find new people to follow :)

    I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! Thank you! That made my day!!!
    Have a great thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW! Thank you! That made my day!!!
    Have a great thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! thanks! we appreciate it very much! Now we just have to find others to nominate. :P

    Happy Turkey Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lisa!! It's really sweet of you to give us this award! This made our day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! for the award, hope you had a good turkey day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for the award! It means a lot to me! I will do my best to find 15 that deserve this award!
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and I read them all! If you leave a link in your comment, I just might visit you back.