Last week was actually a pretty good week for reviews. I got four books reviewed and posted last week. A couple were e-galleys that I was kind of in a hurry to get done, partly so I could get to the book I'm reading now! One was a book that was the last one for my September Sequels Challenge.
- The Fall by Bethany Griffin
- Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Stray by Elissa Sussman
- Light (Gone #6) by Michael Grant
The book that I was denied an e-galley of, so I emailed and practically begged for another chance for the e-galley, or even better, an actual ARC, and I was rewarded with an ARC!!!!! The one that I really want to be reading right now instead of working (or blogging). The book that I would be done with tonight if it wasn't that I had to sleep at some point, and there is new tv on tonight.
My September Sequel challenge, among other things, got me off track on reading my e-galleys and ARCs. So I'm really trying to get back on track with all that. Back to reading one physical book, probably an ARC, followed by an e-galley, and so forth. So here is my tentative plan for the week after I finish Blue Lily, Lily Blue:
- Glory O'Brien's History of the Future by A.S. King (e-galley)
- Endgame: The Calling by James Frey and Nils Johnson-Shelton (ARC from BEA)
- Beware the Wild by Natalie C. Parker (e-galley)