Friday, August 15, 2014

Flashback Friday - August 15th, 2014





I  just saw this over on Fiction Fare and thought it sounded like a lot of fun!  I think this will be a way I feature books that I read before I started blogging, but that I really want to share with my readers.  Here are the instructions:


Pick a book... any book that meets the following criteria: 

1.  Must have been published at least 2 years ago or
2.  Preferably is still in print or available to read


That's it!  Just grab the button and then after you post, link up!!!

The Boy Next Door
By: Meg Cabot (as Meggin Cabot)
Published:  October 11th, 2002

This is a book I loved so much when I was really into my Chick Lit phase.  And for those who enjoyed Rainbow Rowell's Attachments, this is definitely comparable.  This story is told almost completely through emails, inter-department office memos, and if this is the right one I'm thinking of (it's been a while since I've read it) at least one part is even told from writing on a napkin.  






While you're here, don't forget to enter my 5th Blogoversary Giveaway, just click on the picture below.
5th Blogoversary Giveaway

And I also have a sign up for a Blog Hop and my September is for Sequels Challenge for you to sign up for with the buttons below.

http://misclisa.blogspot.com/2014/08/september-is-for-sequels-giveaway-hop.html


http://misclisa.blogspot.com/2014/08/3rd-annual-september-is-for-sequels.html